928 Accessories List

ChouPigu

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Among the new DT-900 chargers on eBay is a listing running $19.99+$12.95 which in and of itself isn't impressive but if you're planning on getting a couple it comes out to $54.88 ($39.98$14.90). I was going to buy direct from the store but found this one at basically two-for-the-price-of-one.

Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charger in Black New in Box

Refurbs are currently up on Daily Steals for $24.99/Free Shipping. Black only. Just snagged one.

Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Pad for Qi Wireless Enabled Smartphones

dnlbntl

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Good deal. Got mine in and they're working beautifully.

I've been looking hard at that Trident Aegis case and ran across some listings on TigerDirect for $22.99+S&H (all colors except blue). It's nice to see it on a known site; though, looking at the item number (WIRX1-12083), I surmise it's being supplied by WireXGroup, anyway. Still yet to appear in Trident's catalog.

Might see if the WPCentral store will carry it so I can support the site.

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

I've been looking hard at that Trident Aegis case and ran across some listings on TigerDirect for $22.99+S&H (all colors except blue). It's nice to see it on a known site; though, looking at the item number (WIRX1-12083), I surmise it's being supplied by WireXGroup, anyway. Still yet to appear in Trident's catalog.

Am I crazy or are you not gonna be able to use the camera with that case? The cutout seems way off...

I also don't have a 928 yet so I could be crazy :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

questionfear

Nov 4, 2006
Visit site
That looks tight but it should accommodate the flash and the camera.

What sets off my alarm bells is that it's not on the Trident site. Why would a bunch of third parties start selling a name-brand case at a discount when the main case maker doesn't even list it yet?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Added to the main list.

dnlbntl

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
With regards to the cut-out for the camera/flashes, one of the pages I ran across had an image with the phone inside (albeit most likely a rendering).

I can't argue with the sketchiness of it's absence from Trident's catalog, though just emailed them on the matter - will keep everyone updated.

Mitch4949

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Found one decent case at amazon. If you type in black studded diamond armor cover case. I know it may look cheezy but for the price it may be worth it until you get a better one... and who ever posted about that red trident case for the lumia 928 actually fits the phone and is compatible with the phone..
Wireless Xcessories Group | AEGISLUMIA928RD | Trident Aegis Case Compatible with Nokia Lumia 928 - Red Trident Item #AG-LUMIA928-RED that case does work with the phone. That flip up black piece is for the charging port and if you look at the top right theres the flip up piece for the headphone jack. This trident case is the best case out for the lumia 928 so far...

But ive reached out to every main case provider for any release window and im still waiting to hear back?
I bought the black diamond one and it looks fine and came with a screen protector and kit too. I give it a thumbs up.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Incipio finally has their Feather case for the 928 available. :grin:

I got Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Nokia Lumia 928 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

Most incredible screen protector I've ever bought! Took a little to apply it but definitely worth it!

Also got Amazon.com: Black TPU Protector Case for Nokia Lumia 928: Cell Phones & Accessories

I mean it is what it is, a rubber case. Provides moderate fall protection. Only thing is buttons are very easy to accidentally press now!
Added links to the Incipo and the Skinomi to the original post. Linked to Skinomi item on Amazon as well as their OEM site.

Zomby Jeezus

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I gave incipio customer service a call and they said those feather cases will be available again on their site "later" this week. I sent them an email to update me if they do become available as well. They probably won't email me and if not, I plan checking on Thursday or Friday regardless!!

8XSD

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Incipio myself too. The case looks great from the pic on there site. They also told me it will be out late this week or early next week. /cheers

dnlbntl

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got the reply from Andrew Garcia at Trident:

"Yes, we will be offering our Aegis Series case for the Lumia 928 and we should have it available on our website in about a week or two."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)