Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
    Hi all

Like the title suggest anyone purchase the L928 or considering too buy post in here.

If you have the device post feedback to help others that are considering the device.

Happy Posting!
    Last edited by BIGPADDY; 05-11-2013 at 05:48 PM.
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek, stmav and Muessig like this.

Global Posts
    3,204 Global Posts
    OMG I already got it! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cool!

Okay not really but I would like to hear also. If you have or will have both the 928 and 920, a video would be nice.

Planning on getting black day one. Yes black. Might be a dull and boring color but I like it.
    Phone: Nokia Lumia Icon, LG G2, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x
    Media Player: Zune HD 32 x 2, Zune 120, Zune 80
    Tablet: Microsoft Surface 2 64Gb, Microsoft Surface RT 64Gb, IPad Air, Archos 101, Archos 70
    jleebiker likes this.

Global Posts
    3,204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio5x0 View Post
    Planning on getting black day one. Yes black. Might be a dull and boring color but I like it.
    Getting bored of your 8x?

No I love the 8x, but I dropped it several weeks ago and it hit the concrete perfectly. Perfect enough to shatter the screen. If the 928 wasn't around the corner I would have repaired this one or jumped on a new one. But between the 8x and the 928, got to go with the 928.
    Phone: Nokia Lumia Icon, LG G2, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x
    Media Player: Zune HD 32 x 2, Zune 120, Zune 80
    Tablet: Microsoft Surface 2 64Gb, Microsoft Surface RT 64Gb, IPad Air, Archos 101, Archos 70

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Picking up the Lumia 928 in black on launch day. I can't do glossy.

Long time iPhone user. Been off my contract for 6 months waiting for something to excite me. I'm planning on being a day one buyer. Will have to compare the Black and White before I make that call.
    P.S. I've been lurking the columns for the past month or so and going through this roller coaster ride for the announcement as well.
    jleebiker likes this.
    I've had my HTC Trophy since launch day. It's served me really well. I love it. But I'll be upgrading to the 928 on day one. The contract periods worked out perfectly. I was hoping to get red, but I may have to settle for either white or black...

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Getting it in white on Thursday. I'll have to play with it in the airport...

been eligible to upgrade since jan 26th but I refuse to use my upgrade and lose my unlimited data..i still got the htc trophy

so im either going to try to do the device payment plan, add a line, or I might wait a couple weeks and get it off ebay
    MarineDawg likes this.

Global Posts
    3,322 Global Posts
    I currently have the 822 and I will be picking up the 928 on Thursday.

Also wanted red but will get a white one on Thursday. Does anyone know if Swype supports WP8 yet ? Would be tough to give up my Swype.

Quote Originally Posted by o4liberty View Post
    I currently have the 822 and I will be picking up the 928 on Thursday.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts
    If only it was available in the UK I might be considering it! It looks seriously cool.

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Getting a 928 black on launch day. I am also going to see if my iPhone 5 can fly out of my 3rd story.
    pazces84 and krystea like this.

Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Getting a white one on Thursday, can't wait!

Working on Thursday so I'll probably order my black 928 online and have it on Friday! Can't wait.
    Thanked by:

I have had the Black Lumia 822 for about a month. Bought it on Craigslist. Will be buying the 928 day one ish. after reviews and such.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Ordered mine today. Very Excited.

Quote Originally Posted by odin09 View Post
    Working on Thursday so I'll probably order my black 928 online and have it on Friday! Can't wait.
    How glad are you Odin? I am so Siked this phone is out. It has more than I expected. I feel stupid complaining about color at this point, but I find myself debating whether I should buy this phone now or wait and see if other colors come out in a month. I don't know....

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    I would like to pick up a white 928, but I have some concerns about video quality (see my other thread). Other than that, the new phone looks great, and physically is a real beauty. The S4 on Verizon is the other phone I'm looking at, but when I played with a friend's S4 (AT&T), taking some photos and playing with the screen, I was unimpressed with the build quality. The still camera shots on the S4 are really impressive, but the plastic materials in the build are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zomby Jeezus View Post
    How glad are you Odin? I am so Siked this phone is out. It has more than I expected. I feel stupid complaining about color at this point, but I find myself debating whether I should buy this phone now or wait and see if other colors come out in a month. I don't know....
    I am thrilled that this thing is finally coming. Its been a grueling wait and it kills me that I simply won't have time to get to the store on Thursday. I have a wireless charger on the way. The 928 has not disappointed me in the least... But I was always going to get the black!
    Selling my 8x and getting a Black 928. Im a snowboarder, so the super sensitive touch screen and ois is perfect for me! Getting a Black one off contract!
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT

Long time Android user here (11 different Android devices since the OG Droid, currently Note 2), going to buy the black 928 on launch day. I could care less about colors, to me being colorful just makes it look more like a toy, but that's just my opinion.

I said when the 920 launched if it came to VZW I would be willing to try it, but it never did. Instead we get a refreshed version. I have nothing but good things to say about Android, but I like to try new phones for 3 or 4 months then go on to the next device that comes out. I'm really starting to take a lot more pictures and videos with my phone thanks to my 4 y/o daughter, and that's the main selling point for me at this point. I'm very much a tech fanboy, and I'm willing to give WP8 a shot now that there's some hardware on VZW that has caught my eye. Thursday can't get here fast enough.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    diego15nets and biboyflip like this.

In for a white Lumia 928 on Thursday. Just have to figure out where the best retail option is to pick it up that day. Don't want to deal with a MIR for Verizon, but I'd also like to pick up a wireless charger from them, so I'll probably end up at a Verizon corporate store anyway.

The only thing that can make me hesitate on this purchase now is if Nokia announces that something next gen (like the EOS) will be coming out this summer. Then I will have a tougher decision to make.
    jmajid likes this.

I plan on getting it day 1, providing it's available first thing in the morning. I'll have to see it in person to decide which color I'll get. I'm bummed I can't get red, but my Trophy has problems and I am dying to get a new phone, so no waiting for me.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast