Desired Accessories for the 928

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Add accessories to this list that you would like to see specifically for the 928. For instance, I just wrote to Speck, telling them that I hope to see their Candy Shell Grip case like this one for the 920, for the 928. I also specified in my note that I would like to see colors other than white - like cyan, red, yellow..... If you want a case like this, I'd suggest contacting them HERE.

Twice Born

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I want to see something that is super thin like a screen protector but for the case, that is colored. Since we aren't getting nice colored phones, and I hate cases, the least thing we could get would be some kind of skin like that so the physical shape of the phone isn't modified.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I want to see something that is super thin like a screen protector but for the case, that is colored. Since we aren't getting nice colored phones, and I hate cases, the least thing we could get would be some kind of skin like that so the physical shape of the phone isn't modified.

I'm betting it won't be long before someone has what you want. Here's a link for the search on Amazon, but for now the results that come back are for the 920.

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Keep an eye on PhantomSkinz. They make high quality films that are clear, translucent, and different colors. Maybe with some motivation, they'll offer them for the 928.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I received the following from PhantomSkinz when I asked about skinz for the 928. If you're in the Phoenix area, you could help them out:

Hi Rich!

Thanks for the note. We are hopeful that someone will give us the phone
upon release so we can get the design done. It takes about 8-10 hours. If
you are near us, we would be happy to use yours and give you a free kit of
your choice installed.

Thank you for choosing PhantomSkinz!

CustomerService@PhantomSkinz.com
PhantomSkinz Customer Service Team
Office: (480) 497-2965
www.PhantomSkinz.com

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've now contacted Trident - I would like to see something similar to the Aegis that I had on my 822. It could be thinner, but as long as it gives protection without making the phone look bad... One of the things I liked about the Aegis was that the buttons on the side are easy to find with fingers.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I received the following from PhantomSkinz when I asked about skinz for the 928. If you're in the Phoenix area, you could help them out:

Hi Rich!

Thanks for the note. We are hopeful that someone will give us the phone
upon release so we can get the design done. It takes about 8-10 hours. If
you are near us, we would be happy to use yours and give you a free kit of
your choice installed.

Thank you for choosing PhantomSkinz!

CustomerService@PhantomSkinz.com
PhantomSkinz Customer Service Team
Office: (480) 497-2965
www.PhantomSkinz.com

ARGH!!!! I have an office down there I could be working at. If I had known they would be doing this, I would have scheduled a trip to go to their office. I wonder how long they are willing to wait?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster