Next att Lumia flagship?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
At this point anything anyone says on this subject will be an uneducated guess. No solid rumors have come out yet as far as timing. The most solid is that it would be the EOS, which is rumored to have a 41 MP camera. But even that is still just a rumor.

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
The rumor mill has the Nokia EOS flagged for ATT. Would imagine the time frame for newer flagship phones will be dependent on Microsoft updating the OS to allow greater hardware specs. As far as I have read those updates are to come later in the year.

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
The rumor mill has the Nokia EOS flagged for ATT. Would imagine the time frame for newer flagship phones will be dependent on Microsoft updating the OS to allow greater hardware specs. As far as I have read those updates are to come later in the year.

I'm pretty sure that is in fact the next big thing. Something from all three current Lumia flagships into one. Xenon, innate wireless charging, aluminum, and an improved camera (you can probably throw in colors as well). The question is what is it going to be called? Lumia 1000 would be fitting since it's something entirely new but if it looks like the 9xx series, it can be a 950 or something. The release date as said would be around Nov '13 to Jan '14. The main problem would be another exclusivity with AT&T :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petazinta