Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Which color Lumia 928 are you getting?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

42 42.86%
  • White

56 57.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    As the title suggests, will you be getting a black or white Lumia 928? Although the white and black two tone is a good change of pace, I'm leaning towards the black at the moment. I think the glossy white just doesn't look as nice. I also like matte black on phones, it looks clean to me. So which are you guys getting and why?
    Quote Originally Posted by WizeGuyDezignz View Post
    As the title suggests, will you be getting a black or white Lumia 928? Although the white and black two tone is a good change of pace, I'm leaning towards the black at the moment. I think the glossy white just doesn't look as nice. I also like matte black on phones, it looks clean to me. So which are you guys getting and why?
    Black. I prefer matte... plus ill probably lose white in the snow
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT
    madisonjar likes this.

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    I also prefer the matte finish, so I'll be going with the black. Can't wait until Thursday.

White. One of the few instances in which I prefer a glossy finish. Plus I like the black/white contrast.

I won't be getting the 928 because I'm on AT&T and already have the 920, but the matte black looks nicer than the glossy white to me.
    Last edited by xXx9ryan9xXx; 05-15-2013 at 02:12 AM.

I prefer red, but who knows when that that will be released, so I am getting white. And while I won't be enjoying that color much when I'm using the phone functionally, I'm simply tired of all black.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    This is a racist thread, and I will have no part in it! In all seriousness, I'll probably get black.
    Thanked by:
    Adrian Luna likes this.

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    White just feels right. All of my previous phones were black (because that was the only color available).

Wanted Red, ordering white as black seems to dull to me.

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsynic View Post
    White just feels right. All of my previous phones were black (because that was the only color available).
    once you go black...
    Bartdog and Adrian Luna like this.
    While I'd rather have red, or second to that, cyan, I'll be getting white because I don't want to wait. I do like the black/white two-tone look, and now thinking about that, maybe it wouldn't look as good with cyan... But first choice would be red if I didn't have to wait, but I'll be getting white. Frankly, though, I'm surprised at how close the poll is so far - I'd have expected white to vastly outnumber black, but it doesn't seem I was right.
    - Rich

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!

neither. cyan or red haha

I want black but if my store only has white that's what I'll get. I'm impatient.
    Adrian Luna likes this.

I'll be caving and getting white tomorrow. I can't wait another month or so for red or cyan to release
    B_RAD89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zomby Jeezus View Post
    I'll be caving and getting white tomorrow. I can't wait another month or so for red or cyan to release
    +1. As much as I want to wait for Cyan I find my need to have it now is much stronger than my desire for a Cyan one. lol
    Adrian Luna likes this.

StormTrooper FtW!
    Support your third-party developers. There just about all we have...
    Thanked by:
    Vallos, hopmedic, Bartdog and 2 others like this.

Global Posts
    924 Global Posts
    cyan?

Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    Ok, so I was convinced on getting the black, but can someone please sell me on the white? I just spoke to my buddy who works at my local Verizon store and he confirmed that they only got white. And I'm a very impatient person.
    Ok, so I was convinced on getting the black, but can someone please sell me on the white? I just spoke to my buddy who works at my local Verizon store and he confirmed that they only got white. And I'm a very impatient person.
    Try your nearest Microsoft store. I've had some luck with them having Black.

Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berty6294 View Post
    Try your nearest Microsoft store. I've had some luck with them having Black.
    Very good point, thanks for reminding me. My local Microsoft store is only about 5 minutes away from me, I am gonna call!
    Very good point, thanks for reminding me. My local Microsoft store is only about 5 minutes away from me, I am gonna call!
    Actually I just called 3 more of them, so far every single one I've called has the Black in stock for tomorrow! Unfortunately for me, the nearest one is an hour or two from my house! Wont stop me though! �� lol

Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berty6294 View Post
    Actually I just called 3 more of them, so far every single one I've called has the Black in stock for tomorrow! Unfortunately for me, the nearest one is an hour or two from my house! Wont stop me though! �� lol
    I'm still a bit skeptical. I called mine and she also said that my location will have black and white but the person I talked to wasn't even from the store, it was from a call center. Because she said to show up at 9 a.m. to get it and I know for a fact that the store doesn't open until 10 a.m. So she said she thought I was right and she had to "check". She came back on and said that I was right and it was 10 a.m. I could tell that she wasn't physically at the store.

So in short, I will believe it when I see it! But you better bet your bottom that I will be there at 10 a.m.!!

Went in with the intention of getting white but decided on black. Would rather have waited to actually see them but was too excited to order.

I will be ordering black tomorrow on vzw. I think the white looks nice but it's just not me. Red may have tempted me but matte black will do nicely.

Black. No white. No black. No white. This is what has been going on in my head since last week. I think I'll just get whatever color loses this poll(I strive to be different)
    Adrian Luna likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast