Wireless Charging Stand App?

HOTDAWG

May 13, 2013
Visit site
When I NFC tap my 928 with my charging stand I do get a response - but it says no apps are available.
I thought it was supposed to let you choose an app? Am I doing something wrong?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Launch the Nokia Accessories under Settings, which then allows you to associate any third-party app with that wireless charge stand. For instance, you could tap it have it launch your favorite weather app or alarm clock.

Pulled that from WPCentrals' article about the DT-910. Quick review

It does say it was supposed to do that automatically, but might have missed something the 1st time through.

DaFrenchman

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Out of curiosity, what apps do you all use for this? The default weather/calendar app is decent, but I'd like to find something that would also display number of unread emails/texts/voicemails or such. I'm not even sure if such a thing is possible.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Out of curiosity, what apps do you all use for this? The default weather/calendar app is decent, but I'd like to find something that would also display number of unread emails/texts/voicemails or such. I'm not even sure if such a thing is possible.

I used the default weather/calendar but haven't even launched it in a while due to the placement of the NFC part on the stand. How it's set up on my desk makes it difficulty to tap the top of the phone to the bottom of the stand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium