- 05-21-2013, 10:14 AM #2
Launch the Nokia Accessories under Settings, which then allows you to associate any third-party app with that wireless charge stand. For instance, you could tap it have it launch your favorite weather app or alarm clock.
Pulled that from WPCentrals' article about the DT-910. Quick review
It does say it was supposed to do that automatically, but might have missed something the 1st time through.
- 05-21-2013, 02:32 PM #3
My phone didn't have the "Accessories" link under settings. To add it, you need to install the Lumia Pusher App: LUMIA pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Then load the app and install Accessories. You will then be able to launch the clock/weather app when you dock.
- 05-22-2013, 11:36 AM #6
Out of curiosity, what apps do you all use for this? The default weather/calendar app is decent, but I'd like to find something that would also display number of unread emails/texts/voicemails or such. I'm not even sure if such a thing is possible.
- 05-22-2013, 11:39 AM #7
- By gremlin190 in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2012, 10:01 AM
- By bigdjunk in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 14Last Post: 11-20-2012, 03:32 PM
- By superscientific in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2012, 01:36 PM
- By Brian McBride in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:42 PM
- By joeynox in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:04 AM