- 05-23-2013, 03:41 PM #1
So I have gone ahead and purchased a 928. Coming from a long time android user (except for a year with the iPhone 4s) I'm pretty stoked about a new OS. And for the rough edges that I have read about, I think the 928 paired with my nexus 7 will be the best of both worlds.
- 05-23-2013, 03:45 PM #2
Welcome to WP and WPCentral! I am glad to hear you love your new phone. Trust me on one thing: Buy the WPCentral App. Besides having the best way to be on the forums on your phone, it is by far the best way to get news updates for the site.
- 05-23-2013, 03:52 PM #3
- 05-23-2013, 04:28 PM #4
I am also the new proud owner of a 928 paired with a Nexus 7! Welcome to the pack. I am in love with this phone. It is what I always wanted in a phone personally: buttery smooth operation, very quick, great call quality, and the major everyday apps to manage my life, and portable music at the gym and car. My Nexus 7 is for productivity and games and reading. The UI and fonts are just gorgeous :) on this phone. So, I am back to using two devices like back in Windows Mobile days, but really, this is just perfect for me. The camera and video are much better than my Droid too. Music sounds soooooooooo much better and bluetooth finally works as it should. Samsung and Motorola can kiss my posterior. Of course being a woman I carry a purse so having the Nexus 7 with me is no big deal.
- By tintin123456 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2012, 10:56 PM
- By Probaholic1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2012, 02:56 PM
- By pantiko in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 01-28-2012, 04:39 PM
- By skillit0 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 01-04-2012, 10:44 AM
- By mike_langley in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2011, 01:54 PM