New to WP

cdaq

May 23, 2013
Visit site
So I have gone ahead and purchased a 928. Coming from a long time android user (except for a year with the iPhone 4s) I'm pretty stoked about a new OS. And for the rough edges that I have read about, I think the 928 paired with my nexus 7 will be the best of both worlds.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WP and WPCentral! I am glad to hear you love your new phone. Trust me on one thing: Buy the WPCentral App. Besides having the best way to be on the forums on your phone, it is by far the best way to get news updates for the site.

WizeGuyDezignz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WP and WPCentral! I am glad to hear you love your new phone. Trust me on one thing: Buy the WPCentral App. Besides having the best way to be on the forums on your phone, it is by far the best way to get news updates for the site.

Sorry to sidetrack a bit, but I bought the WPCentral app and love it, but I have one issue. Why doesn't it remember where you read last on threads in the forums? I don't like how you open a thread and it just starts you at the first post instead of where you left off last. That's the one major thing I miss about the XDA app on Android. Any help or will it show up in an update?

Thanks!

maylea31

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I am also the new proud owner of a 928 paired with a Nexus 7! Welcome to the pack. I am in love with this phone. It is what I always wanted in a phone personally: buttery smooth operation, very quick, great call quality, and the major everyday apps to manage my life, and portable music at the gym and car. My Nexus 7 is for productivity and games and reading. The UI and fonts are just gorgeous :) on this phone. So, I am back to using two devices like back in Windows Mobile days, but really, this is just perfect for me. The camera and video are much better than my Droid too. Music sounds soooooooooo much better and bluetooth finally works as it should. Samsung and Motorola can kiss my posterior. Of course being a woman I carry a purse so having the Nexus 7 with me is no big deal.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to sidetrack a bit, but I bought the WPCentral app and love it, but I have one issue. Why doesn't it remember where you read last on threads in the forums? I don't like how you open a thread and it just starts you at the first post instead of where you left off last. That's the one major thing I miss about the XDA app on Android. Any help or will it show up in an update?

Thanks!

There is a forum for the app. Jay (the guy who builds the app) is there all the time listening to suggestions and answering questions. It would be best to ask there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05