Printing from 928

sth2r

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Someone asked if this was possible and I didn't have an answer for them. I can't find it online and couldn't find an option with any of my documents. Is it possible to print documents from the phone using Bluetooth? What will I need to do to start printing?

CSJr1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
This may not answer your question, but I know it is possible via WiFi and the right printer. I got a Brother printer just so I can print/scan and fax from my WP. Its the Brother iPring and Scan app and works with WP8.

DarkCobra20

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
As CSJr1 said it may depend on the printer. Some printers have web addresses that you can send to also. It's one of those things that I myself have never encountered. Is there any specific type of printer or location that someone is trying to print from? ie. home, office, or traveling?

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I can not test the feature as my HP printer does not have Bluetooth. When you have a document open, you can share via Bluetooth to other devices. I would suppose in theory, if your printer was to have a Bluetooth option and you were able to connect it to the phone then you should be able to send it to the printer. As already stated though, if you have a printer with ePrint feature, than you just email the document to the email address you assign your printer.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm.... never tried this...How do you add a printer to WP8 ?

for example, a printer is setup via IP...

\\123.34.34.56\Hp

Could one just setup a network based printing over Wi-Fi on the same network ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos