Blurry text when scrolling

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I know this is lumia 928 forum and my problem is on lumia 925 but because they both have amoled screen i want to dicuss it here..
Noticed that my lumia 925 has a blurry text while scrolling, specially when scrolling white text over black background or black text over white background... also noticed some blurry when scrolling tiles on the home screen, this blurry occurred around the black horizontal lines separating the tiles.... compared the scrolling with the 920 and there is a huge difference...
I read that some of the galaxy S4 units has this problem and that this problem related to Samsung AMOLED screens, and you know the lumia 925 has a Samsung AMOLED screen (and 928 also).
Any one has these issues? let me know in comments please..

iampwd

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem with Ativ S it's driving me crazy, not really but it's annoying. My HTC One X has an LCD screen and it's much better when scrolling. I thought I had a faulty device... Also if I keep my finger on the screen while scrolling the scrolling gets jittery (if that's a word). Do you get this to?

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem with Ativ S it's driving me crazy, not really but it's annoying. My HTC One X has an LCD screen and it's much better when scrolling. I thought I had a faulty device... Also if I keep my finger on the screen while scrolling the scrolling gets jittery (if that's a word). Do you get this to?

for me its the same while keeping my finger on the screen.... its really make me crazy... the lumia 920 LCD is much much better regarding these issues....

nufan947

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I notice similar things from time to time. It doesn't make me crazy, but it is a little annoying. It must be the way AMOLED is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077