- 07-08-2013, 07:06 PM #1
Some sites I read the 920 has 2 HAACs and some say 3. I believe the 928 has 3. I see two little pin hole looking dots in the body of my new 928 (top and upper part of the back) so I would assume those are 2 of the 3 mics. Where's the 3rd? The one you speak into? Also, how many mics do the 920 and 925 have?
- 07-08-2013, 11:00 PM #2
Lumia 92X have 3 HAAC mics. Pureview 808 also has 3 mics. Lumia 82X, 720, 620, and 52X have 2 HAAC mics.Favorite Apps: Windows Phone News, WPCentral, TV Series, Flash Sports, myTube, Metrotube, wpTorrent, Yxplayer WP8, Moliplayer Pro, Package Tracker, NZBConnect, Media Browser, Audiotica 4, MP3 finder, User Agent Switcher, UC Browser, GetThemAll, Amazing Music, Music+, MetroRadio, FlashVideo, Navigon, WebApps, Note It
- 07-09-2013, 11:16 AM #7
- 07-10-2013, 08:38 AM #9- Rich
Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!
- By dogukan in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:11 PM
- By Jelle Jansma in forum Windows 8Replies: 8Last Post: 07-13-2013, 10:19 AM
- By brucexli in forum Developers CornerReplies: 12Last Post: 07-13-2013, 01:34 AM
- By iop777 in forum HTC 8SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 02:02 PM
- By I am 711 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:08 PM