Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts
    How can I make the LTE, battery and wifi indicators show up top of the screen all of the time?

there is no way that i know of. Just tap the top of the screen for this info and it will appear. I dont think there is a way to have it always displayed tho.

MobileVortex is correct, you can't make them stay. You can get an app for battery level and pin it to your screen. Maybe there are wifi indicator apps that do the same thing. But the status at the top of the screen is only there when you tap to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakranii View Post
    MobileVortex is correct, you can't make them stay. You can get an app for battery level and pin it to your screen. Maybe there are wifi indicator apps that do the same thing. But the status at the top of the screen is only there when you tap to get it.
    Keep in mind that with the apps that allow you to pin a live tile, it will only update every ~30 +/- 10 minutes, and if you don't actually open the app, the background task that updates the tile will expire after 14 days.
    - Rich

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts
    I been finding that this isn't really a bid deal to have this there. I can just touch and hold the top of the screen to check on those statuses.

I actually kind of like how they tumble down when you tap the top of the screen. It feels very whimsical to me. It's less cluttered without them always up there; there are times when I wish they'd stay, but for the most part it's a non-issue for me.