What case color works best with white 928?

Caleb Spronk

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking at getting an Incipio Feather case for my 928 (want as thin a case as possible since I want to eventually get the car mount), and was wondering if anyone out there had suggestions for which color to get. I have a white 928, so the pictures on Incipio's site don't give me a great idea of how well their colors would work with my phone (all the photos of the case are on the black version). Anyone happen to already have a white 928 and one of the Incipio cases? I'd love to get a pic of it :)

I'm leaning towards black or cyan... Thanks in advance!

pma

May 28, 2013
Visit site
If I had a white phone I would go with cyan.
I just went through a similar struggle choosing an Incipio case for my black phone. Circling back to my initial choice I went with the gray case. Wish I could just afford to get all of them.

HOTDAWG

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I've got the grey Feather, husband has black. Black is okay, the grey is a little metallic - looks like graphite. Nice.

But I have ordered the cyan for fun. :)

wayn1ak

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've got the grey Feather, husband has black. Black is okay, the grey is a little metallic - looks like graphite. Nice.

But I have ordered the cyan for fun. :)

Could you post a pic of each case on the white lumia 928? I'd like to see how each feather case compares before I decide on buying one. I'm also waiting to see how Poetic will improve their Atmosphere case as I am considering that as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3