Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Funky Cricket

Global Posts
    958 Global Posts
    I've had very bad battery performance since Monday. Anyone else having issues. I only have a few background tasks (here+ drive, flashlight, router tracker, and chronos calendar).

Just seeing if it was just me or not.

EDIT: posting update here as well for first time readers:

UPDATE:
    I just shut down and powered back up, back to it's normal battery sipping self. I did like 10 or 11 app updates on Monday and one of them must have been doing something odd. Been back to it's awesome self since the reboot. Been on and off the phone, 15 minutes phone call. 20 texts, a trip to a clients with some LTE data and some here+ mapping to verify a location, and the normal solitary facebook reading time and i'm only down to 85% at 4:20 PM and it's been off charger since 6:30 AM.
    Last edited by Funky Cricket; 07-19-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    There are people discussing battery life in this thread. Most seem to be pleased. How's your battery life?

Global Posts
    958 Global Posts
    Mine was fine, until Monday, more than fine. I was wondering if anyone else with a 928 is experiencing the same issues, of if I have an app that is going crazy with out me knowing, or there was an update somewhere that was causing an issue.

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky Cricket View Post
    Mine was fine, until Monday, more than fine. I was wondering if anyone else with a 928 is experiencing the same issues, of if I have an app that is going crazy with out me knowing, or there was an update somewhere that was causing an issue.
    i just posted this in another forum, but i've experience bad battery only when here drive+ is enabled in the background (for my commute). when that is turned off my battery has been fine.
    The battery is working as it's being used. That's the only reason. It's common for all phones.
    Developer

Global Posts
    1,314 Global Posts
    Funky, no. Have not noticed any weird patterns in battery life on my 928.

Yes, my 928 was great and then suddenly dropped off! By 1pm today I had to recharge! No new background tasks or changes. I hope this fixes itself.

Global Posts
    958 Global Posts
    UPDATE:
    I just shut down and powered back up, back to it's normal battery sipping self. I did like 10 or 11 app updates on Monday and one of them must have been doing something odd. Been back to it's awesome self since the reboot. Been on and off the phone, 15 minutes phone call. 20 texts, a trip to a clients with some LTE data and some here+ mapping to verify a location, and the normal solitary facebook reading time and i'm only down to 85% at 4:20 PM and it's been off charger since 6:30 AM.
    jleebiker likes this.