Turn off WiFi only

jpling

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I have unlimited data. How do i turn off the WiFi only option when uploading multiple pictures. Sometimes my data connection is the only data I have. I just find it irritating. There are some apps that will only download over WiFi too.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
If it for backing up on skydrive go to setting > back up > photos > then select good quality, if it for other apps go into setting and look for something like upload or connection, it may help if you tell what app your uploading the images too.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried this, but I read it on here somewhere, and if memory serves, it addressed this question. Go into the Data Sense and set it to unlimited. If I remember right, doing that would allow full-res photos to be uploaded with data. No promises, going by memory, but it's worth a try.

jpling

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I haven't tried this, but I read it on here somewhere, and if memory serves, it addressed this question. Go into the Data Sense and set it to unlimited. If I remember right, doing that would allow full-res photos to be uploaded with data. No promises, going by memory, but it's worth a try.

thank you!!!! Its those little things that are easily overlooked. Thank you so much again for taking the time to post.
Jamie.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3