Lumia 928 White or Black?

cristianocr7

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I quickly had a chance to hold both the black and white 928's yesterday in Verizon. It seemed to me the white was grippier?
Anyone else experience this? I am leaving iPhone and my last decision is whether I get black or white on the Lumia 928.

Thanks for any feedback!

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I didn't like the fact that the white was a glossy finish, prefer the matte black (and ended up putting a black Feather case over it anyway*). In hindsight, if you think you will put a case on it, that should factor into your decision.

* Black case on black phone looks like a billion shoddy Android handsets....

cristianocr7

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Its interesting that some feel one or the other are slipperier than the other.....The consensus from what I have read is the black matte is slipperier?
Besides the finish, are they both made of the same material on the back?

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I never felt the black. I was only interested in the white. I've always had a black phone, so I wanted a change. The white is slippery. I added a Zagg full body shield and that gives it some grip. It is still a little bit slippery, but not as much as it is naked. Plus you don't cover it up with a case!

FaTROBoT97

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Considering the white is only really on the back of the phone, I chose black. I think it looks nice when my phone is without its case

cristianocr7

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I too do not want a case, phone looks sharp without one. I've had all black phone's forever, even my iPhone 4S. I would not get an all white phone but the white on this 928 looks sharp. The black is OK but perhaps I need to test them more?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky