08-21-2013, 06:42 AM #1
- 4 Posts
Just got my 928 yesterday and love it. I've noticed two things that have me a little concerned:
First, when I brought my phone back to my desk, my desk phone started making RF interference noises- the desk phone was on the hook and not active but the RF noise was emitting from the speaker phone intermittently.
Next, when talking on the phone, I noticed that there is a faint pulsing sound in the background of the call- the caller on the other end could not hear it.
Has anyone else experienced this? I'm wondering if I need to exchange it.
- 08-22-2013, 09:33 AM #5
If the NSA had a better connection, you wouldn't. You need to upgrade your internet connection for them.
09-13-2013, 03:01 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Yes, I've had this issue, or what is similar. I hear a very faint tapping or clicking noise in the background of calls. I suspected the NSA, however, I thought I'd try switching off things like Wifi, Bluetooth, etc. to see if any of those could be the culprit. It was the "tap+send" function. I turned it on and off a couple of times. Each time it was off, the noise disappeared. So I have it off until I need to use it - which will be almost never since it only works with other Windows phones, and THEY are far and few between these days. Hope this helps.
- By Gwenddoleu in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 9Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:28 AM
- By Eric J F in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2013, 06:28 PM
- By el Jono in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:43 PM
- By Coolknight1968 in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 14Last Post: 08-20-2013, 03:04 PM
- By Jonathan Piferrer in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 08-20-2013, 01:21 PM