Is it possible to hard wire from my Verizon 928 to my laptop for internet sharing?

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
in 2013, i'm surprised to see this question even asked, it's like when people want to sync contacts via usb, when they should all be in something accessible via network already. My Eudora client with my AOL can't sync over serial to my brand new windows 8 phone in 2013! what will I ever do! I bet this won't even scan in punch cards!

Trevor Halsey

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
in 2013, i'm surprised to see this question even asked, it's like when people want to sync contacts via usb, when they should all be in something accessible via network already. My Eudora client with my AOL can't sync over serial to my brand new windows 8 phone in 2013! what will I ever do! I bet this won't even scan in punch cards!
He could just be looking for something to tether to that doesn't have WiFi, i.e. Desktops. I'll let him speak for himself, though.

Sent from my RM-860 (Lumia 928) using the OFFICIAL Tapatalk app.

nunyazz

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

... all of my android phones can do this. And I have used it from time to time, like when the battery is low on my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs