NFL Mobile from Verizon Not Supporting Game Audio

glantern2814

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I was wanting to listen to NFL game audio using the NFL Mobile app from Verizon today but could not find where to enable it. I called Verizon technical support, who informed me that the Live Game Audio feature will be enabled sometime this coming week and the application updated accordingly.

I'm currently at v8.1.0.2

glantern2814

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
@wilks7: It appears that you are right. I just spoke to someone at Verizon who supports the NFL Mobile app. He stated that the Live Game Audio feature is not currently available to Windows Phone users. He then added that it works fine for Android and iOS users, and may become available for Windows Phone when WP becomes more popular.

pechio

May 19, 2013
Visit site
@wilks7: It appears that you are right. I just spoke to someone at Verizon who supports the NFL Mobile app. He stated that the Live Game Audio feature is not currently available to Windows Phone users. He then added that it works fine for Android and iOS users, and may become available for Windows Phone when WP becomes more popular.

And how it supposed to get more popular if many features are constantly being limited by MS, Nokia & Verizon?

AR2186

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
unfortunately it used to,I used it last year on my old 8x. The new version got rid of it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte