09-08-2013, 09:09 PM #2
- 22 Posts
Soft reset is volume down + power button at the same time, you have to hold it for about 10-15 seconds. I haven't had to do it myself yet, but you might want to have it plugged in to the charger to be on the safe side. Hopefully that helps, otherwise you may want to stop by Verizon (assuming you bought it from there) since you are well within your 14 days.
- By Eric J F in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2013, 07:39 PM
- By Beast of Haeven in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2013, 09:35 AM
- By supping in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2013, 08:17 PM
- By pouria_wpcir in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 02:47 PM
- By pouria_wpcir in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2013, 01:14 PM