Fixing the volume

jhnybgood47

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
When I owned a Android it had a very neat volume option. It would remember the volume for multiple applications. If I turned the volume to 10 when I had headphones in, the volume would still be at 30 when the phone rang and the headphones came out. Or when playing a game the volume for the game and ringer would be separate. Is there a way to change that on the 928? When I watch a video I turn the volume down but I don't want it to stay down for the rest of the apps.

StevePT

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
When I owned a Android it had a very neat volume option. It would remember the volume for multiple applications. If I turned the volume to 10 when I had headphones in, the volume would still be at 30 when the phone rang and the headphones came out. Or when playing a game the volume for the game and ringer would be separate. Is there a way to change that on the 928? When I watch a video I turn the volume down but I don't want it to stay down for the rest of the apps.

This feature is likely, though still a rumor, that it will come with the Windows Phone 8.1 update which is slated for first quarter 2014 release.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2