Lumia Denim Always Transfering Data

goodsit2

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Ever since updating to Lumia Denim, my 928 has constantly had the data transfer arrow over the wifi and/or cellular icon. Anyone else experiencing this issue? I've tried restarting and turning on/off the cellular/Wi-Fi to no avail.

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Ever since updating to Lumia Denim, my 928 has constantly had the data transfer arrow over the wifi and/or cellular icon. Anyone else experiencing this issue? I've tried restarting and turning on/off the cellular/Wi-Fi to no avail.
It may be just confirming a network connection. . .

goodsit2

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
It may be just confirming a network connection. . .

I certainly hope it is not eating data, but it literally never goes away. It shows it 100% of the time. If I turn off the wireless, the cellular icon shows up that it's transferring data. If I turn the wifi back on, then it gets the arrow and the cellular icon goes back to normal. It shouldn't be constantly confirming the connection. This seems like a bug to me :/

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
If you're that concerned you should really check the usage in Data Sense

My 1020, rocking the 8.1.1 with Cyan firmware, quite constantly show that icon yet my data usage is still low from the background connection

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
And do not forget before the update you did NOT have this "icon" to show you wifi / cellular data avtivity..

Kovaelin

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Has this issue been solved yet? I've just received the Denim update on my 635, and the arrows issue has started for me too. I've gone through every single one of my settings one-by-one to make sure the settings are the way they were supposed to be. What's going on?

EDIT: It turns out that OneDrive continually syncs now.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills