Latest W10 version for 928

baboss

May 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been in the Release Preview ring and currently have 10.0.10586.494 installed.
I keep checking for updates but it doesn't find any. I've re-selected Release Preview in the Insider App a couple of times, rebooted and checked again.
Are newer versions available or is this all we get on the 928?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I've been in the Release Preview ring and currently have 10.0.10586.494 installed.
I keep checking for updates but it doesn't find any. I've re-selected Release Preview in the Insider App a couple of times, rebooted and checked again.
Are newer versions available or is this all we get on the 928?

You must EXIT Insider (open app, 3 dots, leave program, then uninstall app and reboot)

Then, check normally for updates, you should download .545, last threshold available for you.

Obviously, there's a way for let phone continuin receving Redstone updates too:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...-redstone-unsupported-devices-x2x-series.html

muneshyne21

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Just to dust off this thread with a new update. My dad got a new phone and gave me back my old Lumia 928. I immediately reset it and did the registry hacks to get W10 redstone on there. After the most recent update and all the app removals and updates, I'm impressed.
Its not too shabby for a 4 year old phone now? Given the massive amount of features and options W10 has over W8.1 it is smooth and responsive enough to actually be usable. True, I haven't gone too in depth with it but things seem to scroll and open normally. It feels much more polished than those early builds.

Jokemuyiwa1977

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
It's was so difficult to update my Lumia 928 Verizon to windows 10. Either anyone can help me how updates my Lumia 928 Verizon by thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital