Cases - any recommendations?

Michael Brennt

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
@ballanda did you mean this one? pure-gear.com/shop-by-category/protection/slim-shell-case-for-nokia-lumia-929.html does it protect screen and back of the phone?

@jargonz how about quality? my friend got one (not a book style) like this for his 1020 and it litteraly shattered after 3 months

jargonz

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
@jargonz how about quality? my friend got one (not a book style) like this for his 1020 and it litteraly shattered after 3 months
When I got my Stilgut case, one of the first things I noticed was its high quality, from the materials to the stitches to the precise placement of the holes. It was well-made. I don't see how it could shatter.

I bought the case because I recently decided to switch from holstering my phone on my belt to putting my phone in my pants pocket (see "http://forums.windowscentral.com/off-topic-lounge/313220-how-do-you-wear-your-phone.html"). I wanted to give the phone almost as much protection as the holster did. So I searched for a case that protects both the front and the back of the phone. I looked at many different types of cases until I found the Stilgut case at Amazon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans