Exporting/sharing living images

Willyman

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
(wasn't sure what forum to put this in...)

One of the features I like a lot in my L930 compared to the L1020 is the Living Images. On quite a number of occasions this has led to some pretty funny captures. But how do I get them off the phone?! They're a bit useless when they can only be watched on the phone through the camera app... I googled a bit but the only thing I can find was the original news about the Living Images feature, saying that they could be exported... but how?

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Simple. When you connect your phone to your computer they show up as mp4 short movie clips. Just select all the mp4 short clips and save to your computer.

Willyman

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Well I'll be damned. That's what you get with OneDrive working so well... I never connect my phone anymore.
Not the most user friendly experience though to be honest. Since there's no sound, they should made them as GIFS and easy to share.

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Well I'll be damned. That's what you get with OneDrive working so well... I never connect my phone anymore.
Not the most user friendly experience though to be honest. Since there's no sound, they should made them as GIFS and easy to share.

Ya that would have been a nice touch. 😞

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3