Problem with the earbuds

zandos

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi! 🙋
I am using iPhone ear buds for my Lumia 930 a lot time now. But the last few days they just don't work! (tested in other devices and work fine). My phone is on denim update, is there a limitation in which ear buds to use? Or my devise has a hardware problem?
Thanks in advance!

Diwagar

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
That sounds crazy... am using ipod's earpods and it works fine even after updating to denim. Just wondering how can software update affect headphone compatibility....

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
That sounds crazy... am using ipod's earpods and it works fine even after updating to denim. Just wondering how can software update affect headphone compatibility....

I know that; you know that.... but when people are worried they will look for every possible thing that can help explain the problem :)

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
It must be possible, surely? Something has to switch between Apple and standard socket wiring depending on the type of 4 pole inserted. I assume this is some kind of software control. If so, a hard reset might solve it.

mightymask69

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I have sol earphones. One day, they worked fine. Next day, the right side didn't work.
I plugged them into another device and they worked fine.
Then I plugged a different set of earphones into my 930 and they worked fine.
Wtf?!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3