New Update for Lumia Camera

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I just got an update with the Lumia Camera application. It looks like a minor update. But did anyone notice any further improvement with image quality or any speed in burst mode?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I just got an update with the Lumia Camera application. It looks like a minor update. But did anyone notice any further improvement with image quality or any speed in burst mode?

According to this article (and the comments therein), majority of the users do not seem to perceive any marked improvements in the performance of the app. As you said, it appears to be just a "minor update".

Have you noticed any improvements?

Last edited:

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
According to this article (and the comments therein), majority of the users do not seem to perceive any marked improvements in the performance of the app. As you said, it appears to be just a "minor update".

Have you noticed any improvements?

Didn't get much chance. The burst mode looks the same. In case of minor update, the improvement could be minor, which could be difficult to notice.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
SD 800 is pretty much capable of taking good quality burst mode with ZERO shutter lag. I hope they launch an update, that takes burst mode even faster, by reducing the lag (something as fast as iPhone 5s or Galaxy S5)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon