Make Your Nokia Lumia Icon Review Known

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It's pretty clear that Microsoft, Nokia, and Verizon are all doing a pretty crappy job advertising for the NL Icon. I seriously think it's the single best Windows Phone out right now.

As a community of NL Icon users, let's make our voice heard where it can be heard. The truth is, the more WP8 users there are on Verizon, the better. Post product reviews wherever you find the opportunity. It could even be a copy paste-job from site to site of a review you only need to type up once. Here's a list below of places to post. Add to the list if you have more.

Microsoft Store - Buy Nokia Lumia Icon for Verizon - Microsoft Store

Verizon Website - Set Your Location

Amazon, Black version - Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nokia Lumia Icon, Black 32GB (Verizon Wireless)

Amazon, White version - Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nokia Lumia Icon, White 32GB (Verizon Wireless)

The Verge - Lumia Icon Specs & Latest News | Nokia | The Verge

Cnet - Nokia Lumia Icon User Reviews (Verizon Wireless) - Smartphones - CNET Reviews

GSM Arena - Nokia Lumia Icon - Post your opinion

Phone Arena - Nokia Lumia Icon User Reviews

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I suspect that Microsoft will not put a lot of effort into promoting a device that is only available on a single carrier in a single country.

Devices that are available globally tend to get promoted more.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I suspect that Microsoft will not put a lot of effort into promoting a device that is only available on a single carrier in a single country.

Devices that are available globally tend to get promoted more.

I don't think that really matters... Microsoft gives $$ to Verizon & Nokia to advertise their WP8's. That's just how it's been.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss