Welcome to denim?

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes it is the glitch. No US carrier has released Denim yet. You're Icon doesn't even have Cyan yet, so there's no way that you have Denim. Sorry pal.

Hopefully, at this point, Verizon skips Cyan and goes straight to Denim.

To the op, who knows, maybe you did get it, but I'd wait for an official story from the Windows Central team. There's probably a whole flock of phones getting the update today.

Kieran Coghlan

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Just posted this in another thread, with screenshots...
forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-icon/316510-34.htm#post2903097
Is what I'm seeing a false alarm too, or actual Denim? My phone is a loaner from a former Nokia engineer. He had it as a personal phone while working there. It is a normal retail phone though, not a developer version. But he said one of the software guys (he's a mechanical/hardware engineer) flashed "the most recent firmware" for him on it recently.
That said, I can't find 4K video options, nor "Hey Cortana"....

Last edited:

AlastorX50

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Just posted this in another thread, with screenshots...
forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-icon/316510-34.htm#post2903097
Is what I'm seeing a false alarm too, or actual Denim? My phone is a loaner from a former Nokia engineer. He had it as a personal phone while working there. It is a normal retail phone though, not a developer version. But he said one of the software guys (he's a mechanical/hardware engineer) flashed "the most recent firmware" for him on it recently.
That said, I can't find 4K video options, nor "Hey Cortana"....

4k and "Hey Cortana" is a denim feature, you are possibly running Cyan not Denim.
If he left the company recently then it would be cyan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz