How to have the battery replaced

vepac

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed that my battery has degraded noticeably and that it only charges to 86%-90%. That's over 10% degraded battery after a year. Battery life also seems shorter, I feel like I am a wall hugger now. Does anybody have any ideas or know how much it would cost to send it in to get the battery replaced?

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I've noticed that my battery has degraded noticeably and that it only charges to 86%-90%. That's over 10% degraded battery after a year. Battery life also seems shorter, I feel like I am a wall hugger now. Does anybody have any ideas or know how much it would cost to send it in to get the battery replaced?

its close to about 3 or 4 usd in India.It depends on country and mobile.With shipping it should not be more than 10 dollars

Rich215

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

never go wall hugger....

In the US there is one or two sellers for original Nokia battery, about $35 or so. Few different YouTube vids show how to open phone back and replace battery. Not too hard if you have a #5 T driver and a few minor plastic pics or tools.

Not sure how much it would cost to send a phone in for battery replacement from Nokia......probably too much if out of warranty or not the original owner I imagine.

vepac

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
never go wall hugger....

In the US there is one or two sellers for original Nokia battery, about $35 or so. Few different YouTube vids show how to open phone back and replace battery. Not too hard if you have a #5 T driver and a few minor plastic pics or tools.

Not sure how much it would cost to send a phone in for battery replacement from Nokia......probably too much if out of warranty or not the original owner I imagine.

I like the idea of doing the battery swap myself, but I saw a teardown video of the phone online and I don't want to risk breaking something that I can't replace.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers