Icon to get next windows 10 technical preview

dkediger

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Which is odd.... Indicating there is some difference other than radios between the two. I think most presumed radios where the only meaningful difference between them.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Which is odd.... Indicating there is some difference other than radios between the two. I think most presumed radios where the only meaningful difference between them.

Yea maybe...but that surely makes a lot a difference... I have noticed ...OS updates are more frequent then firmware updates, for example we get 8.1 update 1 via PDF very early...but the firmware update such as denim at a very later stage...because they test these radio brands and frequencies and check wether their remains any issue in the network if the firmware is installed in the device...!

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I have windows 10 on my 635 and my Icon is not missing much. The only substantial issue if at all is the wallpaper. otherwise win 8.1 os ok.

- Sent via Tapatalk on my Surface Pro 3

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I have windows 10 on my 635 and my Icon is not missing much.

I agree, I have it on my 635 to play around with but I won't put it on my Icon. Current TP is missing basic stuff such as the ability to turn off apps in the background. Not sure if that'll be part of the next release but regardless, given how things have gone for the Icon, no reason to tempt fate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism