I have a burned screen now on my Icon! (W10TP)

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I have a burned screen now with my Icon. It is only really noticeable on the solid black color or dark colors. It looks like the screen is dark (normal) black toward the top but as you get closer to the bottom and right near the bottom it turns like this very dark black/brown color. It just doesn't look right..it is not a uniform black throughout.

I recently noticed this after I installed W10TP it became very evident. I don't know if I was just paying closer attention and it was there before on 8.1 OR it just happened with windows 10. I'm also not sure if it is a permanent screen damage thing or a software issue with windows 10. Has anyone else had/notice this before?

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for that info, I looked at the thread it looks like a lot of people are experiencing the exact same thing. However, since I am on Windows 10 10149 and I did a hard reset...why would I still have this problem if it is a Denim thing for 8.1?

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for that info, I looked at the thread it looks like a lot of people are experiencing the exact same thing. However, since I am on Windows 10 10149 and I did a hard reset...why would I still have this problem if it is a Denim thing for 8.1?

Because Windows 10 Mobile is OS only; it doesn't include a firmware update. Any firmware updates have to be approved (for now) by the carriers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3