Does anyone has WP 8.0 Lumia Icon Firmware???

Dakii Skaitt

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
I am looking forward on fixing my Icon's reddish/greenish/whatever display, which it's completely screwed by the 8.1 update.

But I need the original WP 8.0 firmware that came with it, at least ANY build of the 8.0 from the Verizon Lumia Icon/929.

Does anyone has it? or can anyone provide me a link to them? there's only one variant for this phone (RM-927), and please skip any Nokia server, because they're gone.

Anyone who could help me with this, I'd be very thankful (and If I manage to fix this problem, many other will likely, too)

Thanks.

Dakii Skaitt

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi. Lumiafirmware.com doesn't have it?

Hi. And nope. It throws the last release for each device instead of the first build that the phone came with. I'm looking literally for ANY WP 8.0 Release made for the Lumia Icon so that I can test and see of I can fix my reddish screen.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi. And nope. It throws the last release for each device instead of the first build that the phone came with. I'm looking literally for ANY WP 8.0 Release made for the Lumia Icon so that I can test and see of I can fix my reddish screen.
Hey. I meant to reply days ago. I found the old firmware version numbers...so that was a start. I started searching in queries on the web with those. The only way you might be able to get an ffu of the older firmware versions would be to poke around on some forums or just do some deep searching. It's not impossible to get one its just not widely available like it used to be. You have the old fw version numbers?

Dakii Skaitt

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
I kind of know what you're talking about, but no I don't have the flu or It's numbers. I've searched with those anyone before, made some deep search but found nothing tho. A friend got pretty close finding the firmware but turns out you have to PAY to download it :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa