Looks like Steven Sinofsky is going to give a small tease of Windows 8 on Tablets

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
The people *****ing about Microsoft in the comments are cracking me up. It's like a time warp to ten years ago. I'm sorry, but Windows 7, Windows Phone, Microsoft Security Essentials, Zune.... Microsoft has turned it around IMHO. All the complaining is pretty cliche/kneejerk.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
They will come around. Its hard to let go of their strange need to feel 'hip' and declare anything MS as horrible. There is no denying their work the last 5 years, and the new mobile designs are outstanding. Slowly these people will swallow their pride and take an honest step back and say, you know what? This stuff is actually pretty sweet.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Man. That would be a nice side piece to my Focus. Consider me.sold. Zune, 360, Wp7, and now Windows8. MS is really on a roll.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
Needs more time with it... The videos I'm seeing are all chopped up and leave me wondering how regular (non-touch) desktops are going to fair with this UI. You can see the "old" Windows 7 taskbar in some pics and videos, but how do you get to that view? I'm worried and excited.

Very much agree with the comment on the video dtboos posted:
wowowowow microsoft let us understand that iPad is really a GIANT IPOD TOUCH...this is a tablet

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Needs more time with it... The videos I'm seeing are all chopped up and leave me wondering how regular (non-touch) desktops are going to fair with this UI. You can see the "old" Windows 7 taskbar in some pics and videos, but how do you get to that view? I'm worried and excited.

Here's the real thing (not filmed from somebody's shaky phone or handheld camera) Gives you much more information ect. Worth watching.

32mins long
Neowin.net - Microsoft unveils Windows 8 to world, video hits the web

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism