World of Warcraft

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
The game looks amazing on the PC. I was in on the PS3 beta, and it looked horrible. I'm just going to wait for MW3 on the 360.

I've playing the BF3 beta on the PC, it looks pretty good, I am sure I'll stay on the 16 man servers, rather than the 64 man servers. 64 man servers are just too big.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, all the footage from the commercials are from the PC. I hope they improve the console version. I don't want to have to build/buy a rig from this game.
I've playing the BF3 beta on the PC, it looks pretty good, I am sure I'll stay on the 16 man servers, rather than the 64 man servers. 64 man servers are just too big.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, all the footage from the commercials are from the PC. I hope they improve the console version. I don't want to have to build/buy a rig from this game.

I would think they would improve the console, since game sales for console are much greater than game sales for the PC sales now.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
They keep sending me offers to try it again. I might, but I doubt it.

After I quit, my friends tried to get me back into it in their casual guild on a different server, but I'd just end up trying to go back to my old guild. Once you go hardcore, it's hard to revert back to a casual setting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett