Trouble with phones 4 U!!!

princesspinkie

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Beware if upgrading with phones 4 U!!! I upgraded over a week ago and still have NO PHONE!!! I upgraded to Nokia Lumia 800 pink but was sent the cyan version. when questioning this I was told that I must have ordered the cyan version as upgrade wouldn't make that mistake! I basically felt like I was being called a liar!! I called back the next day to be told to use the cyan phone until the pink phone arrived, glad I didn't as they aren't sending out the pink one till they have received the blue one!! They are tricking me to keep the blue one as the pink one is now out of stock!!! Day 10 post upgrade still no phone and my old upgrade phone has had its SIM disconnected so now have no mobile phone at all. All P4U say is we can do you a deal on a new case!! I don't want a new case the phone comes with a silicone case anyway!!!!!

Customer services are useless as they say i'm sorry we cant do anything to get you your phone, but they have my commission for upgrade so what do they care anyway!!!

BEWARE!!!!!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
They are a national UK chain F8D, they are everywhere.

Phones 4u

I'd be marching straight into my nearest branch and kicking up a fuss till it was sorted princesspinkie.

If you don't get any joy go to your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau.

Last edited:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I use Carphone Warehouse, I'm glad I didn't choose Phones4U for getting my HTC TITAN. Go in to your nearest store, and threaten them with media action. If they hear they're going to get bad press in the papers, they usually back down and bend over backwards to sort it out pronto. I used it with CrossCountry Trains after they stuffed me over, and they immediately sorted out my problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills