What Do We Look Like?

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't see many girls/woman here,so.. A_SXMHaCEAE_SKn.jpg

I'm the oddball in white, 2nd row, 3rd from the left.
All are Asians, big family I know :) and sorry for the bad pic quality!

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Singapore is sooooooooooooooo cool. It was really warm but still very nice when I went there.
yeah, we're a tropical country so it's summer all year round. It's now rainy season so it's cooler though. But not exactly great if you're a tourist.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Oh you're right. I misread that. I say the awkwardness would be worth it. :grin:

Haha, I aren't really inclined to agree. I'll see if I can get one on a Nokia Lumia 920 with my stylist next time I get my hair done! But as for those two ladies, the one on the left is single, the one on the right (older one, but still a smidgen younger than me) is taken. Both use iPhones, neither are gamers. Yeah, I can't see this one working out too well :p

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Haha, I aren't really inclined to agree. I'll see if I can get one on a Nokia Lumia 920 with my stylist next time I get my hair done! But as for those two ladies, the one on the left is single, the one on the right (older one, but still a smidgen younger than me) is taken. Both use iPhones, neither are gamers. Yeah, I can't see this one working out too well :p

I somehow doubt and iPhone would stop you from starting anything, assuming you did, with the woman on the left.

Sorry for the gross close-up. Cropped and sharpened a little in PS
View attachment 26119

That's so rad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720