Boston MA Meet Up?

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting a meet up started in the Boston MA area. if we have enough people who would like to meet up the Microsoft research and development center in Cambridge MA around the block from MIT would be a great place for the meet up because of the tours that they do there. If folks are interested I'll give them a call and see if we could arrange something at the R/D center. So just leave a post in this thread in a weeks time if we have people interested I'll give them a call and see what we can arrange.

BrandonMills

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Ok so this is weird but I'm currently a Blackberry user, but I'm all over Windows Phone, so I'd be very interested in the meet up.

Main reason I haven't switched yet is because it's a work phone and we use Verizon for our phones, so the only real option I have currently is a Trophy. I figure I'm going to wait until *something* better than the Trophy comes along before making the switch.

So I'd be interested in the meet up! Put me on that list.

WinPhan7

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to offer a WinPhan hand to you in helping you to get a WP meetup together! WinPhan is a WP enthusiast group interested in helping spread and share the WP love! Shoot me an email! winphan7@live.com

Sent from WinPhan7.5! using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077