Favorite Phone

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
What is your favorite phone from the past? I've had many great phones and devices but for some reason the one that sticks out in my mind is the Motorola MPx220. I had a silver one from at&t and a couple of unlocked black ones i bought off eBay. I loved that little flip smartphone. It ran WM2003 I think, was full of bugs and had a regular cell phone keyboard buy at the time I thought it was da bomb!!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I have one the best device ever for me was my PPC 6700. I still have one in the original box. I even have the software for the ROM kitchen that was developed. You just pick boxes and the ROM Kitchen builds you a ROM based off of WM 6.5

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i think ill have to go with the HTC Diamond , was my third WM phone and i just LOVED the new ( itw as new ) HTC SENS on that with the raining and the wipers LOL for weather , it was just an amazing phone back then.

Thuoudo

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Ironically, the Diamond was the worst phone I've ever owned :p

The phone I used the longest was the Nokia 6255, so I suppose it's my favorite. Couldn't find a 6265 slider at the time to save my life. Thick, ugly, terrible build quality...but I used that thing for years and a few thousand hours and still managed to sell it for a bit of cash at 4 years old :D

nokia6255.jpg

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
lol , i liked the diamond allot cause i also dual-booted Android on it ;) lol , problem with WM in general is the experience changed SOO MUCh from one user to an other it wasn't even funny.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The iPaq 914c was hands down my fave from the past. One of the very few WM phones that had an auto-focus camera to use with barcode readers. Stand alone GPS, wi-fi, HP printing, man this little monster was great. Except of course the tiny screen. That pretty much was the Achilles' heel with this bad boy.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
My Nokia 3650 was probably by favorite. It was an early Symbian phone with a big screen and a really unique design. Most people will remember it as the Nokia with the circular number button arrangement. It was very cool back then. I remember people being amazed that I could take video with the phone and then share it via Bluetooth to my PowerBook. Back then not every phone and few computers even had bluetooth. It was a very capable phone and served me well.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
I loved my Moto Startac as well. That was the first phone I ever sent a txt msg from. I was amazed by that!!! My how times have changed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99