Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By palandri
  • 1 Post By sinime
  • 1 Post By thed
  • 1 Post By alpinestars1z
  • 1 Post By palandri
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,370 Global Posts
    This is the worst ever singing of the national anthem. It's torture to listen to. Didn't they listen to her before letting her sing it?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auBiImtqIdk[/YT]
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    Thanked by:
    thed 
    thed likes this.
    Developer

Global Posts
    4,390 Global Posts
    OMG, yes, she was horrid! I saw it and was wondering who screwed up and picked her to sing.
    Thanked by:
    palandri likes this.

I normally don't bother to watch videos like this, but I'm really glad I did this time. A lot of great things in here. The reactions by the people at the game are priceless. You get the players looking around or shifting back and forth awkwardly. Some of them are smirking ever so slightly. Some are even trying in vain to sing along, but failing because they don't know when the next syllable is coming. You get the crowd, with looks on their faces ranging from painful to confused to barely being able to contain their laughter. And finally you get the palpable sense of relief from everyone including the announcers when it's finally over.

This is really great stuff, thanks for sharing. You get a well-deserved like and thanks from me.

Edit: I forgot to mention that as a bonus we get botched lyrics: "In the land of the free..."
    This video really has it all.
    Last edited by thed; 07-30-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    Thanked by:
    palandri likes this.

Global Posts
    2,094 Global Posts
    That was just painful to listen to.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013
    Thanked by:
    palandri likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinestars1Z View Post
    That was just painful to listen to.
    You can say that again! :D
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    alpinestars1z likes this.

Global Posts
    762 Global Posts
    Me ears are bleedin!