With Windows Phone 8 round the corner...WPcentral's makeover?

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey all..

This is just my perspective of our very own hang out place. I love this place and thought I would try giving it a makeover...

So here is the first rendition of what might be the next best look of WPcentral.

Suggestions and positive inputs always welcome.

WPC1.jpg

Please remember, this is just the first attempt...

EDIT: I've kept it very minimalistic and as close to the Metro Modern UI.

Next up: Working on another look as well...meanwhile, keep suggestions flowing in!

THANX!

Last edited:

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Very cool I look forwered to seeing what other ideas you have.

Thanx!! Was actually scared to post this first. Thought might get a warning or something....silly me..

I have one very cool design already that I'm working on plus thinking of one more...but thanx a lot...I'm always open to suggestions!

:)

Sent from my RaZr Nexus.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I like both of your new designs. Adding more colour to the site is a great idea.

Thanx lak611!

Yes...that was my idea...in fact, considering the big update WP8 is, WPCentral too deserves a nice make over...don't ya think...?

Might just work on one more design, but not promising anything. :)

Any suggestions are welcome!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
These are really, really good, Professor "X".

I like your second design the best. The blue on black makes the heading stand out better. Maybe a small, simple design in the middle? Maybe a wifi, a 4g, and battery icons like at the top of our WP phones?

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
These are really, really good, Professor "X".

I like your second design the best. The blue on black makes the heading stand out better. Maybe a small, simple design in the middle? Maybe a wifi, a 4g, and battery icons like at the top of our WP phones?

Thanks a lot snowmutt... :)

Absolutely can do that...wil try it soon...

Also, the logo for WPC...here:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wpcentral-meta/193813.htm

at the very last.

Hope you like this too..

Thanks again for your kind words...greatly appreciated... :)

TrophyNostalgia

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Fresh Look

I definitely like trying to get a new look to the site. I really like the white background with logo in your first rendition, as it helps give the site a cleaner and more brilliant look. Keep it up with the ideas.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I definitely like trying to get a new look to the site. I really like the white background with logo in your first rendition, as it helps give the site a cleaner and more brilliant look. Keep it up with the ideas.

Thanx man!!

Hope the admins and mods decide to change it sooon...WP is just round the corner.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre