What do your pets look like?

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I posted on here a little while ago about my Chinchilla, Gizmo, and my parrot, Charlie. (See here)

Charlie has actually been given up for adoption due to him developing special behavioral needs that I could not attend to. That being said, to lighten the sadness of having to give Charlie away (although for his own health), I picked up a second Chinchilla. Her name is Rosie - say hi! :) She was picked up from a local pet shop that didn't know how to care for her - she was under mistreatment and depression. It has been a couple months now and after some TLC and vet visits, she is doing very well!

1d8ceb1c49bb11e3872e1241ae709019_8.jpg

582ef15c5fb411e3b666120af7cd0240_8.jpg

A ton more photos of Gizmo and Rosie can be found here on my Instagram account! :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I posted on here a little while ago about my Chinchilla, Gizmo, and my parrot, Charlie. (See here)

Charlie has actually been given up for adoption due to him developing special behavioral needs that I could not attend to. That being said, to lighten the sadness of having to give Charlie away (although for his own health), I picked up a second Chinchilla. Her name is Rosie - say hi! :) She was picked up from a local pet shop that didn't know how to care for her - she was under mistreatment and depression. It has been a couple months now and after some TLC and vet visits, she is doing very well!

View attachment 51935

View attachment 51936

A ton more photos of Gizmo and Rosie can be found here on my Instagram account! :)

Aww, how cute! :smile:

Do Gizmo and Rosie get along well?

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Some more pics of our "kids".

qege2yvu.jpg

vahyga9u.jpg

8ejupu7e.jpg

5uhyneqa.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I wish it were possible to like and thank all the pet folks on here ... that would take a while :winktongue:

Pups.jpg
Here's our latest bunch:
Left;
Mia the lab an adoptee from next door she has never been abandon or unloved.

Top;
Carlos the Rat terrier came to us from the Humane Society shelter after his military family left the area.

Right;
Sophie came to us from a neighbor who got her from the Vallejo CA Chihuahua group rescue.
They grabbed her 1 day before scheduled euthanasia (whew)
She is missing her left back leg (we don't know why)

Bottom;
Penny kept digging out of a neighbors yard.
I took her back twice then found out the neighbor was going to turn her in to the shelter.
Needless to say she didn't go to the shelter.

Other animals around here:
3 or more catz (Angie, Roy and Wendy) plus the neighborhood mooches.
8 Budgie parakeets
20-25 mature Koi
Various decorative fish

So nice to have so many pet folks here!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I wish it were possible to like and thank all the pet folks on here ... that would take a while :winktongue:

View attachment 55326
Here's our latest bunch:
Left;
Mia the lab an adoptee from next door she has never been abandon or unloved.

Top;
Carlos the Rat terrier came to us from the Humane Society shelter after his military family left the area.

Right;
Sophie came to us from a neighbor who got her from the Vallejo CA Chihuahua group rescue.
They grabbed her 1 day before scheduled euthanasia (whew)
She is missing her left back leg (we don't know why)

Bottom;
Penny kept digging out of a neighbors yard.
I took her back twice then found out the neighbor was going to turn her in to the shelter.
Needless to say she didn't go to the shelter.

Other animals around here:
3 or more catz (Angie, Roy and Wendy) plus the neighborhood mooches.
8 Budgie parakeets
20-25 mature Koi
Various decorative fish

So nice to have so many pet folks here!

Aww! What cute dogs! :smile: That's so awesome you adopted them.

Please post some pictures of your other pets when you get a chance.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Haven't posted pictures in a while and forgot how to upload a pic. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My photos are .jpg.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs