2012 Presidential Election, Cast Your Ballot Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
So you want a stoned country? what about the children?
There's nothing wrong with being stoned? How would that be any different from being drunk? At least its a business to make money from.

I mean safer than alcohol and can make and save money... why wouldn't you support this?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
There's nothing wrong with being stoned? How would that be any different from being drunk? At least its a business to make money from.

I mean safer than alcohol and can make and save money... why wouldn't you support this?

How is it any different? If I get pulled over for erratic driving, now I have to take a blood test instead of blowing in a tube?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
You can't be serious?
I honestly have no idea what the misunderstanding is. Why can't somebody in love with the same sex have the same rights as I do? I have gay friends and I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to get married and live a life like anybody else would?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I honestly have no idea what the misunderstanding is. Why can't somebody in love with the same sex have the same rights as I do? I have gay friends and I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to get married and live a life like anybody else would?

My point is, the right needs to understand why they lost. They need to break away from the Tea Party and become more moderate. Look at how Richard Mourdock did? If Richard Lugar would have been running, he would have probably won.

Just my opinion. I just think the Republicans have went to far to the the right, due to the Tea Party.

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
You can resist progress all you want but I think it's time for the US to catch up to the rest of the first world.

I'd like to point out that most of the red countys are low population rural areas. The "high culture" areas like Miami, New York, California are dems. There is reason to this rhyme... Think about it.

geekmaster

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
You can resist progress all you want but I think it's time for the US to catch up to the rest of the first world.

I'd like to point out that most of the red countys are low population rural areas. The "high culture" areas like Miami, New York, California are dems. There is reason to this rhyme... Think about it.
fair enough. just don't count the city state of Singapore out of the discussion :/

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
My point is, the right needs to understand why they lost. They need to break away from the Tea Party and become more moderate. Look at how Richard Mourdock did? If Richard Lugar would have been running, he would have probably won.

Just my opinion. I just think the Republicans have went to far to the the right, due to the Tea Party.
I don't see the connection to what I was saying... and I'm even more confused why you liked all of my posts... idk what's going on here, I JUST WANT TO MOVE TO COLORADO AND DO QUESTIONABLE THINGS!

geekmaster

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
since this is the internet i would like to practice the right to post this video. take it at face value but the situational irony is hilarious.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk[/YT]

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I don't see the connection to what I was saying... and I'm even more confused why you liked all of my posts... idk what's going on here, I JUST WANT TO MOVE TO COLORADO AND DO QUESTIONABLE THINGS!

I liked your post because I agreed with them.

My point was the Republicans have went too far to the right.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Sorry but what does "too far to the right" mean? I'm not familiar with the term
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member