I like 3G and I don't care who knows it :D

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I like 3G and all this talk of 4G seems pointless specially in the UK when it only going to be in certain cities. :D

I don't know if anyone else I agrees specially when you live in towns I think we won't get it until the end of 2013 or beginning or 2014. :D

If you live in a village I would like your opinion looking on the internet for a bit and reports it seem very bad. :mad:

Also if anyone seen the EE pricing is it just me or is that ridicules you will tear through the data like I do when I see cake hmmmm cake. :lol:

ironsoulreaver

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Cake... I Love Cake like I love data. I'm fine with 3G myself and once I go 4G I will be burning through my allowance before the end of the first week. Lucky for me I am on Verizon and we get Data Sense.

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
That is because you have never been on 4G. 4G with ATT is faster than my home wifi most of the time. The speed is worth it, but if you've never had it there is nothing to miss. Also, You can blow through your data plan much faster.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
That is because you have never been on 4G. 4G with ATT is faster than my home wifi most of the time. The speed is worth it, but if you've never had it there is nothing to miss. Also, You can blow through your data plan much faster.

You're talking about LTE correct? not HSPA+? correct?

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
You're talking about LTE correct? not HSPA+? correct?

Either that or he is rocking some 1.5Mbps DSL. That said, when 3g was new I said the same thing. I thought I was fine on 2g but that was only cause I had never used 3g and never seen what 3g let you do. I have an lte phone and live in an lte area, and it is just as fast as my Comcast 20 mbps internet. Now I get irritated when all I have is hspa+ and have to wait for websites, pictures and videos load. I find that I'm not actually using more data, I just don't do as much waiting as I used to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234