Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By palandri
  • 1 Post By Laura Knotek

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    This is pretty off topic, but I was wondering does anyone know the exact release date of the next Microsoft Office Suite? I know it's coming out really soon, but I haven't seen specifics anywhere.

Global Posts
    33,011 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    I haven't heard anything official, but I suspect January, which is also when Surface Pro is supposed to be released.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,390 Global Posts
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Global Posts
    33,011 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    I wonder if the official release will be near the beginning or the end of Q1 2013. I'm hoping it will be available at the time Surface Pro is released. I still want a Surface Pro, even though I already upgraded to Windows 8. I see the tiles and just want to be able to touch them. :D
    palandri likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    I wonder if the official release will be near the beginning or the end of Q1 2013. I'm hoping it will be available at the time Surface Pro is released. I still want a Surface Pro, even though I already upgraded to Windows 8. I see the tiles and just want to be able to touch them. :D
    I installed W8 on my laptop and it made me want a Surface or purchasing touchscreen monitors.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

Global Posts
    8,087 Global Posts
    It was supposed to hit General Availability in February, but since they finished the RTM a little early, it's rumored it might come out in January.

What's stupid to me is that they aren't letting people sign up for their new 2013 subscriptions yet. I mean, really, a digital subscription should prevent them from having to wait months to get discs pressed and distributed, and any updates that come later can be delivered automatically.