This is a thread for all who not buying a Windows Phone 8 until next year? :3

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all this is for everyone who either can't afford or waiting till next year for something better. :D

Or until next upgrade, waiting for network to get, sim free etc etc etc. :D

If you can think of something reply below :D

ENJOY :D

GANGNAM STYLE :lol:

lesnjoro

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Am looking at feb next year...am a 1 phone per year guy..my year starts in feb..currently using HTC Radar...got my eyes set on the 8X

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Am looking at feb next year...am a 1 phone per year guy..my year starts in feb..currently using HTC Radar...got my eyes set on the 8X
same it May for me or Christmas next year :D

Depends if their a price cut or discount either one does me fine. :D

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am choosing to wait until next year sometime. Can't imagine making it past May or June. Sure do not think earlier then February. Mostly, I am being torn between being very, very cheap (need to buy out of pocket or wait until November) and getting that "new and shiny" reflex (don't want to wait until November).

If I wait that long, it may be to shop for a better deal then what I have on AT&T.

And I will STILL end up buying something sooner, who am I kidding....

Ray E.

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I have to wait until 2014. :-( I wonder what Lumia (930, 940, or 960) and specs/features Nokia will be releasing around this time.

infamousdaveman

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Im waiting for 7.8 and my upgrade due in June..I was tempted to run out and pay full bore for a wp8 device but with the kinks still being worked out, its best seeing what 8.5 might offer...I waited for 7.5 and by focus s hasn't let me down yet, best device I've owned and I have a feeling 7.8 is gonna be more than what we've heard so far, if it was just a screen we would have had it by now, we would have been the beta testers lol

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm also just going to hold out for the 7.8 update. Can't really put more money towards another phone with some of the other things I'd like to buy. I also don't think I'd get good value selling my old one. My Lumia 800 does most of the things I need to nicely anyway, so I'm mostly satisfied for the moment. It's just seeing all the new devices make it tempting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven