Football nutcases: Mid season awards, and predictions..

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay- love a good Football arguments. Lets through some thoughts out there for the season up to now and the rest of the way.

For me- so far:
MVP-Peanut Tillman, CB Bears- forces fumbles like Android force closes.

Best team- Love Atlanta, but I will take the Texans. Balanced on both sides, no weaknesses, sorta like WP 8. Just a winner.

Most over rated- Detroit. They are .500, and everyone is back on the bandwagon. Their D-Line is under performing, their secondary is being shredded like tissue paper, their QB is an injury a week, no running game. Megatron is the man, the rest is BB10- Prove it too me, don't keep talking about it. (Runner up- New England. Remove Tom Brady, they are just not that good. But, they still have Brady, so....)

Better then their record: Cleveland. Take away one game with the Giants, they have played every team hard and not lost by more then 10 points in any of their losses.

Most likely coach to be fired: Everyone in the NFC East except Tom Coughlin is tied for "gone at end of the season" hot seat.

Rest of the way:
Real MVP: Peyton Manning, Denver. No one has made more of an impact on his team, period. Besides, we know QB's always get it.

Rookie of the year: Andrew Luck in Indy. My Bucs deserve it for Doug Martin, but we all know QB's get it.

Division winners:
Look at the standings right now, they will stay that way on the top with maybe Green Bay pushing Chicago and Pittsburgh and Baltimore a coin flip. (I will go with Pitt)

Wildcards: NFC- Tampa (Homer pick, what of it???) and Green Bay.
AFC: Baltimore and San Diego (weak division.)

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Da Bears and Da Coach!

2sabj90.jpg

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=769A4mUY7g0[/YT]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member