- 11-16-2012, 02:12 PM #1
I was thinking to myself what material would I use to build a phone with I could'nt decide i like metal but I also don't mind plastic (I love plastic good for receiving signals).
I came up with a combination metal build with glass all around the display a unibody (I LIKE THE LOOK OF ALL IN ONES).
I also thought of gold or either Titanium that would be sexy or carbon fibre so much choice but not bronze.
So I want to know other opinion about this would you want?
- 05-27-2013, 08:01 AM #3Windows Central has seems faster.
Nintendo Life has super stable.
You might find me funposting over at /2hu/ or /pinoy/ on 8chan.
3DS Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109 | NNID: TheWPCTraveler
Devices: Nokia Lumia 630, ASUS T100, Nintendo 3DS XL.
Now Playing: Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars [3DS]
Valkyria Chronicles [PC]
- By Bifurcated in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 44Last Post: 07-07-2013, 03:52 PM
- By Jazmac in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 50Last Post: 06-23-2013, 04:27 PM
- By Paul Acevedo in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 105Last Post: 08-10-2011, 07:00 AM
- By CJ Thunder in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:56 PM