11-17-2012, 11:23 PM #1
- 88 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Just wondering if we have seen any leaks as to what ATT will have for Black Friday? I know last year they had penny phones. I am going to pick up a 920 but want to make sure it do it when i get the best deal.
thanks for any insight,
- 11-19-2012, 10:43 PM #3
given how bad AT&T was at promoting windows phones last year, it'll surprise me if they promote well this year... The 1 penny offer didn't extend to enterprise / premier customers on the web last year.
- 11-19-2012, 11:00 PM #4
Since the phone is backordered I highly doubt a black Friday deal will happen. WalMart and amazon had them for 50 but now they are 70. Still a bargain imo.
Personally, I'm pulling for a double data promotion from at&t but that's probably not happening as well.
- 11-19-2012, 11:04 PM #5
- 11-19-2012, 11:14 PM #6
You might want to order one on amazon that isn't in stock. I think they have a best price guarantee so if they have a sale you would get that price. Loooooong shot but never hurts to try.
- 11-20-2012, 12:18 AM #8
- 11-20-2012, 12:45 AM #9
- By ouchyoung in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2012, 10:47 AM
- By americangame in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2011, 01:29 PM
- By btbam91 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2011, 12:03 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2011, 11:11 PM
- By gibbyhome in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2010, 12:10 PM