Leaving Windows Phone, I Am Done With You

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Nokia 810 IT'S STILL IN THE BOX... not even open.. it's under the tress with my wife name on the tag. I should bring it back and get a "My Touch" Hoo Hoooo the look on her face would be priceless. Though I'm not to keen on having to sleep in the living room....

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Ha I remember this thread. For some reason, that baby come back song (I think it was in Transformers) came into my head. Weird

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Man, I thought he was serious for a moment. I was all ready to ask Dave for his admin parking spot. Curse you Palandri!!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Man, I thought he was serious for a moment. I was all ready to ask Dave for his admin parking spot. Curse you Palandri!!

LOL! It always amazes me when a persons first post in the forum is, Why they're leaving Windows phone, so I thought I'd add a little comedy. :grin:

WP7_Genius

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Yea I dont blame you, WP8 is so useless, who cares about smoothness, who cares about tiles that update, it just sucks that this Lumia 920 works so good I have to throw it away for an iOS, BB10, JB4.2? clearly they are better.....And don't get me started on this crappy Camera.....

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been thinking about going to the tin can method myself, but does it run Instagram? Imagine using a can of soup to upload a picture of a half eaten bowl of soup which came from the can of soup that's uploading my filtered photo!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05